This one is for Facebook Page beginners looking to share a helpful link to a website, video, or other resource on your Page.
1) open up the Facebook (fan) Page
2) Hit ctrl+t to open another tab and click on the blank tab
3) search for whatever resource you want to share with your fans (e.g. Google search, someone’s website, or other educational resource)
4) Once you are in the right place, highlight and copy (ctrl+c) the website address (www.example.com)
5) Switch back to the Facebook page tab and paste the link (ctrl+v) into a new status
6) Once the preview shows up below the posting area, delete the website address that you just pasted in. (the preview will remain)
7) Add a helpful caption saying what the resource is about then hit the Post button!
8) Refresh the page and scroll down to make sure your post went through. Pat yourself on the back if it did, you just shared some valuable information with your followers!